Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The start of something big

Many people use the new year as a time to "start"one thing or another.  I am no different.  We are in the early stages of building a home and I've decided to start the new year off with a budget and a purpose.  I'm going to be spending the next several months looking for design/decorating ideas that I like for the new place.  I'm so excited to have a place big enough that all the kids can have their own bedroom.  That also means I get to decorate a whole house my own way.  A new kitchen, living room, 3 kids rooms, a master bedroom, closet and bath.  I'm just as excited about that.  So where should I start?  One room at a time right?  I've been really drawn to master bath pictures lately so I think that's a good place to start.  

I am a big fan all the home-fix-it shows right now.  Who isn't right?  They can be good (wonderful ideas) and bad (expensive ideas)!  I use them as ways to weed through all of my dream designs.  From those shows I've decided that I really want a free standing spa tub.  I've never been a fan of the huge deck tubs, but thought that was the only was to get a whirlpool tub.  Man was I wrong!  Here is a picture of the bathtub on my "must have"

If you were building your own dream bath what kind of bathtub would you prefer?  

No comments:

Post a Comment